This Month's Texana Recipe Louisiana Dish
No, it's not cajun.
My grandmother came up with this simple, yet delicious recipe on a family vacation. They just happened to be in Louisiana, hence the name Louisiana Dish.
1 lb ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can biscuits
Salt & Pepper
- Sauté onions and brown ground beef in medium size pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream of mushroom soup. Optional: Add in carrots, peas, corn, or favorite vegetable.
- Cut biscuits in half and place on top of beef.
- Cover and cook until biscuits are done.
From the kitchen of Joyce Haile.