This Month's Texana Recipe Louisiana Dish
No, it's not cajun.
My grandmother came up with this simple, yet delicious recipe on a family vacation. They just happened to be in Louisiana, hence the name Louisiana Dish.
1 lb ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can biscuits
Salt & Pepper
- Sauté onions and brown ground beef in medium size pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream of mushroom soup. Optional: Add in carrots, peas, corn, or favorite vegetable.
- Cut biscuits in half and place on top of beef.
- Cover and cook until biscuits are done.
From the kitchen of Joyce Haile.
Belt Sander Races
This fundraiser for Frontier Texas will take place at the museum on October 12, 2017. First prize for the Open-Division will…
Big Day Downtown
Step back in time and talk to the characters of the Texas frontier. See gunfights, military canon fire, chuck wagon…
Tribute Film Festival
March 2-3, 2018