This Month's Texana Recipe Louisiana Dish
No, it's not cajun.
My grandmother came up with this simple, yet delicious recipe on a family vacation. They just happened to be in Louisiana, hence the name Louisiana Dish.
1 lb ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can biscuits
Salt & Pepper
- Sauté onions and brown ground beef in medium size pot.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream of mushroom soup. Optional: Add in carrots, peas, corn, or favorite vegetable.
- Cut biscuits in half and place on top of beef.
- Cover and cook until biscuits are done.
From the kitchen of Joyce Haile.
Howl-O-Ween Pet Festival
It's a Howl-o-ween delight!
Laura Ingalls Wilder’s 150th Birthday Celebration
Celebrate the 150th anniversary of Laura Ingalls Wilder’s birth with frontier games, activities, dramatic readings and more.
Belt Sander Races
This fundraiser for Frontier Texas will take place at the museum on October 12, 2017. First prize for the Open-Division will…