This Month's Texana Recipe Chicken Spaghetti
For when you're tired of regular spaghetti.
1lb chicken breasts
1 lb pasta
1 bell pepper
2 stalks celery
1 lb Velveeta
1 8oz cream of mushroom soup
1 2.5oz can sliced black olives
1 4oz canned mushrooms pieces
- Cook chicken and save broth. Set cooked chicken aside.
- Simmer onion, celery and bell pepper in broth until almost done.
- Add 2 quarts of broth and spaghetti. Cook until spaghetti al dente.
- Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to noodles.
- After Velveeta is melted, add cream of mushroom soup.
- Add mushrooms and black olives.
- Shred chicken and add into mixture.
From the kitchen of Janet Haile.