This Month's Texana Recipe Banana Pudding
They will go bananas.
1 6oz box of Vanilla Pudding
1 14 oz can Condensed Milk
8 oz Cool Whip
2 teaspoons Vanilla
2 Boxes Vanilla Wafers
About 6 Large Banana’s
1. Make Vanilla pudding according to the directions on the box.
2. Mix vanilla pudding, cool whip, condensed milk, and vanilla together.
3. Layer bottom of dish with vanilla wafers. Add a layer of banana’s. Cover with a layer of pudding mixture.
4. Repeat till pudding mixture is gone. Top with a layer of Vanilla Wafers.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
From the kitchen of Bethany Music.